Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome fellow polishaholics!

Hello! I've been doing nail art going on a year now and I figured it was time to get a big girl blog. I started out with a Wordpress but I guess not many people follow those and just a few months ago I made a tumblr but I've noticed most nail bloggers have blogspot so I'm trading up!

I'm nineteen and have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Currently in school as a pre-med major but we'll see about that. I'm taking a semester off to decide if I to spend the next seven years in school just to play with blood.

Anyway, enough ranting about me. This blog is about nail polish and my overwhelming obsession. One year ago I had maybe 10 bottles of polish and now I'm getting close to 300. I actually think I'll count later and post an updated picture of my collection.

Everything I post here is my work unless otherwise stated. Also everything I do is freehand unless otherwise stated, I don't really enjoy stamping. Can't wait to meet all the other lovely lacqueristas out there!

Britta Rose

1 comment: